Info

JerGisi

Hello guys I have one question: I just purchased tivimate premium. If I remove my debit card from my google card pay tivimate stopped or I can use it at January 2023?
Thanks for helping me.
Sorry for my bad English

If you just purchased a 1 year subscription..the 1st 5 days is a trial before the actual subscription kicks in. Once the trial is over..you will then be charged for the subscription.
If you remove your card after you are charged for the subscription..and after the 5 day trial..then the premium subscription will still continue until it’s time to renew again.
If you remove it before the trial is over..you may end up losing your premium and have to start over again.

If you just purchased a 1 year subscription..the 1st 5 days is a trial before the actual subscription kicks in. Once the trial is over..you will then be charged for the subscription.
If you remove your card after you are charged for the subscription..and after the 5 day trial..then the premium subscription will still continue until it’s time to renew again.
If you remove it before the trial is over..you may end up losing your premium and have to start over again.
Thank you so much my 5 days trail is expected now I’m pay for 1 year. Thank you so much again for info .
Thanks for quick response trail is ended at December 2021.
Next payment: $8.06 on Jan 16, 2023
Subscribed since Jan 16, 2022

Plan
TiviMate Premium subscription-$8.06/year

Attachments

• FFF8C08D-CCDB-4501-986B-4123CE3401A0.jpeg
    FFF8C08D-CCDB-4501-986B-4123CE3401A0.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1
As Chrystal said you should be now able to remove your debit card from Google play. Remember to put a means of payment before your renewal date.

Back
Top Bottom