impossible login

Paolo

Hi, I formatted my Fire stck with Tivimate installed, when I went to reinstall it I can't access anymore, I also tried to reset the password but nothing, I get the message '' unable to access, try again later''. Thanks

Hi, I formatted my Fire stck with Tivimate installed, when I went to reinstall it I can't access anymore, I also tried to reset the password but nothing, I get the message '' unable to access, try again later''. Thanks
Hi! Download the TiviMate Companion app. Login with your TiviMate premium credentials. Remove that device that you activated. You then will be able to add it again:

Hi, I already did it but it doesn't work...
Go to your device’s Settings..Apps..TiviMate.. Force stop..clear cache..and reboot your Firestick. Try unlocking again.

If that didn’t help..then delete TiviMate..restart your device..redownload it again. Make sure you are using the current version 4.7.0

Make sure if you are using a VPN..it’s turned off when activating premium.

Hi! Download the TiviMate Companion app. Login with your TiviMate premium credentials. Remove that device that you activated. You then will be able to add it again:

Go to your device’s Settings..Apps..TiviMate.. Force stop..clear cache..and reboot your Firestick. Try unlocking again.

If that didn’t help..then delete TiviMate..restart your device..redownload it again. Make sure you are using the current version 4.7.0

Make sure if you are using a VPN..it’s turned off when activating premium.
I re-downloaded and reinstalled the app and now everything is fine. Thank you !!!

Back
Top Bottom