HushPlay Player ACTIVATION APP SMART MEDIA PLAYER

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Not having much success with this. Uploaded M3U and have my channels/VOD listed as expected. VODs play without issue but cannot get any channels to play. Just black screen, then it reverts to a test card image.
Also went to add another M3U to see if it was a provider issue and couldn't, was stating a CAPTHA error but no CAPTHA was visable.

Was using my Android phone to upload M3U and TV was Samsung Q90T.

Last edited:
Not having much success with this. Uploaded M3U and have my channels/VOD listed as expected. VODs play without issue but cannot get any channels to play. Just black screen, then it reverts to a test card image.
Also went to add another M3U to see if it was a provider issue and couldn't, was stating a CAPTHA error but no CAPTHA was visable.

Was using my Android phone to upload M3U and TV was Samsung Q90T.
Send me DM I will upload for you.
But basically the captcha is there for security...
You would believe the amount of angry people out there when I say I made my own application. So I got attacked from all sort.

The captcha should clear up if you refresh the page.
.otherwise I will do it for you

Send me DM I will upload for you.
But basically the captcha is there for security...
You would believe the amount of angry people out there when I say I made my own application. So I got attacked from all sort.

The captcha should clear up if you refresh the page.
.otherwise I will do it for you
Thanks, I'll try the refresh method. Would be great to have app running on the TV. Nice to have options.

Okay refreshing after recaptha message didn't allow me to enter M3U, I tried other IPTV Android apps and they all fail with the same M3U address. Working using Xtream though which I didn't think would make a difference.

Okay refreshing after recaptha message didn't allow me to enter M3U, I tried other IPTV Android apps and they all fail with the same M3U address. Working using Xtream though which I didn't think would make a difference.
GIF by Achievement Hunter

I'm confused

So the m3u is bad

Tested my side. Yes I see the captcha getting annoying. Anyway you can remove it.

Tested my side. Yes I see the captcha getting annoying. Anyway you can remove it.
Unfortunately it is security. And it's annoying thing that it is reporting wrong but it is sometimes nothing to do with the captcha. Sometimes wrong Mac address or bad m3u will report bad captcha.

Unavoidable at the moment. But it is working I assure you. And I will try to make it better

Oh so it could be the m3u.
Do you want me to try to upload for you
Let me verify M3U address is correct....maybe format is incorrect. Any one know correct M3U format? I'll enter URL and username/password manually..

Reactions: Moo
I'll double check my Mac later also and if I'm still having trouble I'll DM you. Thanks

If I purchase the lifetime version of the husham player does that mean that I can run it on my LG 4k screen?
Also, do I then have to have an iptv streaming service and if so do you recommend one?

Back
Top Bottom