How to watch hotstar in USA

ClayJohnson57

Through this guide thread, I will tell you that How to watch Hotstar in USA or any other country. If you are a fan of Indian content so you can stream it from multiple devices through the given procedure below:
  • Get a VPN of your choice (select your plan first)
  • Download and install it
  • Launch the app and select the country (India)
Note: There is tons of content available for free you can enjoy it with-out sign up or log-in, you are all good connect with the Indian Server “as shown above”. Go to Hotstar.com and start watching you favorite shows and movies.

But if you want to use it with properly by subscribing the plans then you’ve follow these steps:
  • Open web browser and go to hotstar.com
  • Choose you desired plan
  • Enter your name, email and password to sign up
  • Make the payment and follow the instructions to complete your sign up process
  • Once you paid there you go
Note: Don’t open the app before connecting the VPN (Indian Server) so that will make sure that Hotstar shows the Indian Interface of the app.

So this was the only and simple procedure to watch Hotstar outside the India. Here is a thing it is an open thread and everyone is welcome to share their feedback and ideas and you can also tell me if I missed anything or you can improve the procedure.

matthew01

Through this guide thread, I will tell you that How to watch Hotstar in USA or any other country. If you are a fan of Indian content so you can stream it from multiple devices through the given procedure below:
  • Get a VPN of your choice (select your plan first)
  • Download and install it
  • Launch the app and select the country (India)
Note: There is tons of content available for free you can enjoy it with-out sign up or log-in, you are all good connect with the Indian Server “as shown above”. Go to Hotstar.com and start watching you favorite shows and movies.

But if you want to use it with properly by subscribing the plans then you’ve follow these steps:
  • Open web browser and go to hotstar.com
  • Choose you desired plan
  • Enter your name, email and password to sign up
  • Make the payment and follow the instructions to complete your sign up process
  • Once you paid there you go
Note: Don’t open the app before connecting the VPN (Indian Server) so that will make sure that Hotstar shows the Indian Interface of the app.

So this was the only and simple procedure to watch Hotstar outside the India. Here is a thing it is an open thread and everyone is welcome to share their feedback and ideas and you can also tell me if I missed anything or you can improve the procedure.
Thanks,
Such a informative thread on How to watch Hotstar in USA, I also read this similar blog. Can you help me out which one in more better around all of them!

Last edited: