Hi my name is Judi

I need help with my tivimate. Am not tech savvy and am having trouble recording programs.
Do you have a computer on the same network as your tivimate device? And what device are you using, is it a wireless network?

Yes I have a computer on the same network and the devise I am using for the tivimate is Nvidia and it is a wireless network

Pick a shared folder on the computer and go to recording setting in tivimate spell out the path to the folder in set up stb

Pick a shared folder on the computer and go to recording setting in tivimate spell out the path to the folder in set up stb
Ok....I am an old lady, with no tech skills at all and don't know what you are telling me to do. My computer is in my office and my tv with the tivimate and Nvidia are in a completely different room and not related. Maybe I misunderstood what you meant when you asked if my computer was on the same network. All of our devises are on our wifi network and I have a mesh system

OK, start tivimate and open the settings menu, go to 'other' then 'recording' and 'recording folder' click 'select folder' then click 'set up smb' in the entries that follow you'll need the computers ip address and network name as well as your computer sign on and password,
Alternatively you could select internal storage and try to setup a folder on your shield.
My advise is forget about it but you won't break anything trying

OK, start tivimate and open the settings menu, go to 'other' then 'recording' and 'recording folder' click 'select folder' then click 'set up smb' in the entries that follow you'll need the computers ip address and network name as well as your computer sign on and password,
Alternatively you could select internal storage and try to setup a folder on your shield.
My advise is forget about it but you won't break anything trying
Sorry Judy I should have asked what happens when you try to record?

Back
Top Bottom