With the widespread adoption of high-speed internet, OTT services have become more popular than ever. It's easier than ever to stream your favorite shows, movies, and other content online.
OTT platforms are a great way to reach a wider audience for content creators. They can easily distribute their shows and movies around the world.
When you’re building an OTT Player for your OTT platform, your goal is to deliver the best streaming experience for your users. As a content creator or broadcaster, If you want to be able to reach as many audiences as possible by distributing your digital content around the world—like Netflix or HBO, then you need the Best OTT player with the right features. it’s important to think about the features that will create the best user experience.
The OTT player with great features can take your OTT business from good to great.
So There are we have outlined some features you should include during your OTT player Development:
- Live, Movies, Series, and Radio Streaming Supported: The most important thing about OTT/IPTV apps is that it has all the features users need. Good IPTV or OTT apps should offer a wide range of services in one place: from movie and TV shows streaming to radio stations. This feature is essential for any OTT app. With this feature, the user will be able to watch live TV shows, movies, and audio content on their device.
- UI / UX: The UI / UX is perhaps the most important aspect when it comes to developing an OTT player. The interface should be simple enough for anyone to use. In addition, it should also have all of the basic features that allow users to easily search for content and access other parts of the app without having any difficulty whatsoever. If you aim for a high-quality UX, it will definitely increase your customer base and encourage customer loyalty
- Multi-platform support: The ability to stream on multiple platforms and devices. This includes web apps, Android Apps, iOS Apps, Mac or Windows Apps, and as well as smart TVs.
- Multi-Screens and Multi-Users: the ability for multiple users to access the same service from different devices.
- Master Search: One of the most important features of an OTT Player is having a master search tool that makes it easy for your user to find his desired content in the application.
- EPG: The electronic Program Guide (EPG) is the most important feature of an IPTV/OTT app. It shows the upcoming shows and their schedule in a list. EPG helps users to decide what to watch. Without this feature, you can’t expect a successful IPTV app.
- Chrome Casting: Chrome Casting is one of the most important features of IPTV OTT apps because it allows users to stream content directly from their smartphone or tablet onto a TV screen.
- VPN integration: Some people use VPNs as part of their online security efforts, but they can still stream without them because most OTT platforms are compatible with VPNs. This also means that users don't have to disable their VPNs in order to enjoy the services provided by an OTT platform. With VPN integration, OTT technology providers can offer customers access to their content without worrying about data being intercepted by third parties such as Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
To ensure your OTT player development is going in the right direction, make sure you don't miss any of these features.
We can help you launch your own OTT Player within 1-2 Days with all your requirements and business needs. We provide fully customized, scalable, and robust OTT Apps development for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Web with advanced features.
Our solutions will help you grow your OTT business faster and gain loyal customers by providing the best entertainment experience.
Thanks for taking the time to read the post, this post is about how to build a Perfect OTT Player and Its Features. If you have any questions feel free to ask us, we will answer as soon as possible.