hello world

helloworld

hello guys im a done with direct tv their customer service is the worst. i finally decided to move to iptv television it was something i was trying to stay away but not any more. I actually came across this websit www.instaplayiptv.com their prices seem very reasonable specially because they offer all the local channels you can imagine. They have all the cbs, abc, nbc, and fox. One awesome feature that i really like is that they have their own app which is extremely easy to download and install on any android and even ios device. What really surprised me was the fact that they sent me my username and password very fast i believe it only took 3 hours or so if im not mistaken. One awesome feature that instaplay iptv has that i have not seen was the ability to have multi-view service. Basically this weekend i was able to watch two football games at the same time and all i had to do was go back and forth to choose wich sound i wanted. The service cost me $30 dollars with 2 connections. But i loved this service so much that more likely i will switch next month to the 4 connection for only 10 dollars more and with that i can watch 4 games at the same time. My sunday will be the greatest im sure all my bros will like that when we are in my man cave. To sum it up instaplayiptv.com can offer a great alternative to expensive cable and satellite service.

Someone should visit their Facebook page everyday and post the PIN that is required to watch American & Canadian TV channels?

Who is going to be the good samaritain to do this?

Ola tv is free
Thousands of channels from hundreds and hundreds of countries except they keep comi g up with poor excuses to shut down for maintenance.
Or now they decide to create a trick to get people to shgn up to facebook in order to get a secret pin number that only facebook has, without the pin then forget about all those channels.

Someone should visit their Facebook page everyday and post the PIN that is required to watch American & Canadian TV channels?

Who is going to be the good samaritain to do this to access the free ola tv site.

Back
Top Bottom