hello guys have tivimate for LG tv.

JerGisi

hello guys my freind have a TV LG UN7400 he like tivimate. have any way for install it????
thanks guys
have a nice days

Attachments

• lg un7400.jpg
    lg un7400.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
Welcome JerGisi,

I have an LG tv also so I suggest the Amazon Fire stick 4k or some other reliable streaming device to get started. Find and download a reliable IPTV service app. This subscription will provide you with their URL address. Then download the TiviMate app paid version to access all of the features & settings that you don't get with the freebie version. Make sure you always USE the latest versions of these apps when downloading. Good luck and always enter and double check for any errors.👍

Welcome JerGisi,

I have an LG tv also so I suggest the Amazon Fire stick 4k or some other reliable streaming device to get started. Find and download a reliable IPTV service app. This subscription will provide you with their URL address. Then download the TiviMate app paid version to access all of the features & settings that you don't get with the freebie version. Make sure you always USE the latest versions of these apps when downloading. Good luck and always enter and double check for any errors.👍
Thank you so much for information bro 🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom