Got Premium now Setup required

NightOwl135

Just bought your premium subscription and I’m a little stuck on the setup. All as the provider has giving me is the URL and the MAC address that my box is using. I asked my provider and there is no user name or password or M3U, or Epg. Everything I enter comes back with an error.Tried Etream codes and stalker portal I enter URL and MAC and it comes back with an error make sure you have entered correct data and check your internet connection, error occurred while processing the playlist

Just bought your premium subscription and I’m a little stuck on the setup. All as the provider has giving me is the URL and the MAC address that my box is using. I asked my provider and there is no user name or password or M3U, or Epg. Everything I enter comes back with an error.Tried Etream codes and stalker portal I enter URL and MAC and it comes back with an error make sure you have entered correct data and check your internet connection, error occurred while processing the playlist
what device are you using?

i think they would be in a much better position to help you set this up

I see that with all the errors I am getting.They said the only thing they plug in was the URL and the MAC address. There is no user name, password or any other link or file to make it stream

Are you telling me this app will not work This is my 3rd provider and every one needed the MAC address plus their URL

Are you telling me this app will not work This is my 3rd provider and every one needed the MAC address plus their URL
im afraid it wont, have you gotten any of the providers to work?

I see that with all the errors I am getting.They said the only thing they plug in was the URL and the MAC address. There is no user name, password or any other link or file to make it stream
Usually Stalker portals end in /c

I only have the 1 provider right now, this one has all Canadian channels and US including all FOX Sports (direct tv 400 to 450 ) mainly 24/7, premium movies, since your a staff member maybe you can steer me to the best iptv provider that would be compatible with your app

go to the homepage for the forums and find the one for iptv companies, or alternatives to gamemasters, there are plenty of suggested services. Your looking for a service that will provide an m3u or xtreme code urls.

The main one I see is vW streamz do they work with your system
if you mean tivimate yes Look for lava also chrystal can sign you up it works too. We arent tivimate and have no affiliation we just have a help forum for assorted topics
i sent you a dm

Back
Top Bottom