Gmaster faq

I haven't subscribed yet. I've been to the site but there's no options available. I've seen resellers offering but not quite sure how I feel about going that route.
I understand now. Unfortunately, there are no new subs being offered. If you had a sub that you let expire you may be able to get back in. Otherwise, there are some good offerings you can look at here in the IPTV forums, and there may be some opportunities for free trials as well. The good news of course if you try one for a month, it's a rather limited cost/exposure to try.

I understand now. Unfortunately, there are no new subs being offered. If you had a sub that you let expire you may be able to get back in. Otherwise, there are some good offerings you can look at here in the IPTV forums, and there may be some opportunities for free trials as well. The good news of course if you try one for a month, it's a rather limited cost/exposure to try.
Understood. Thanks for responding my roommate has a sub for 2 connections. Was going to see about getting my own. Might just pay him to switch it to 4

Back
Top Bottom