Gmaster app not working on firestick?

JuanMaddox

Its been 2 days since the system gmaster x has gone down. I am unable to reach anyone for assistance since the gmaster panel page is down for maintenance. Speed Test essay writer I downloaded the gmaster viewer to see if it worked but i keep getting a message that says "failed to login check server username amd password"

Last edited:
Its been 2 days since the system gmaster x has gone down. I am unable to reach anyone for assistance since the gmaster panel page is down for maintenance. Speed Test essay writer I downloaded the gmaster viewer to see if it worked but i keep getting a message that says "failed to login check server username amd password"
you'll need apps like xciptv,purple player, tivimate, perfect player or ott navigatr (any app that ypu login with xtreme cde r m3u)to view subscription.
Are you saying that your game x player has been working up untill 2days ago?

Use this app instead

So what are the instructions once I have purple tv installed as I just paid my bill after not using this service to find all these issues. They don't provide any instructions as to the new URL and log in info?

Back
Top Bottom