• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Getting less not more?

canpandave

I have paid streams that are not organized the way I need them and I would like to try and see how/if I can change that. For example, all the latino content is in one 'folder'. I would like to change that so that each latin country has its own folder, as well I need to delete the channels that I don't need. Any chance anyone could help?

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
I have paid streams that are not organized the way I need them and I would like to try and see how/if I can change that. For example, all the latino content is in one 'folder'. I would like to change that so that each latin country has its own folder, as well I need to delete the channels that I don't need. Any chance anyone could help?
Ask your provider to give you a m3u line with options that will allow you to customize your services to your liking . As long as you have an app that will allow you to make those changes . There's a few of them available on Google Play store. Cheers from pro IPTV services. GSE pro is one of them

canpandave

Ask your provider to give you a m3u line with options that will allow you to customize your services to your liking . As long as you have an app that will allow you to make those changes . There's a few of them available on Google Play store. Cheers from pro IPTV services. GSE pro is one of them
Anyone have a tutorial that would show me what app and how I could make those changes? We will be offering the service to our clients

lvpre

Anyone have a tutorial that would show me what app and how I could make those changes? We will be offering the service to our clients
Check out m3u4u.com You can customize your playlist and they have great instructions too.