• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

rh86

Hi. I have been a long term user of TPK/Gmaster. I need a DM with the portal info for payment. I have an automatic recurring payment for Gmaster which i wish to turn off until issues are sorted. Please could i be DM'd the portal info.

danomano3

Husham, Can you please DM me with the information on how to get around a failed login using XCIPTV and my Gamemaster ID and password. Thanks I just joined the forum and I never received an emai

z0ne3

Could someone please provide me the new discord, server and new panel info.. Also have some billing questions as my last month payment was auto-renewed (thought this wasn't supposed to happen and we pay manually.)
DM sent

scotty2hot01

Does anyone know how we are to pay now as I get billed around the 8 of the month and want to make sure I pay so I do not lose what I have now.
I usually get send a invoice hope that working but also do not know why they never sent instructions how to keep working
Thank goodness for Crystalblues she a life saver

Top Bottom