• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Is there an estimated eta or just when it's back up it will work again?
No..there isn’t an ETA for the maintenance to be done. That’s the million $$ question we all want to know the answer to. 😏

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
They have been pretty good.honestly..hardly ever a disruption in service
Except for the EPG on and off issues..up until lately..yes they have. They are making a bunch of changes all at once. It’s a lot of work. The new website does look nice tho..doesn’t it?

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
I get this:

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

All outages will be resolved shortly Massive hardware failure
Yes..that’s the new website..which is also down at the present time. Lots of maintenance going on everywhere with the service right now.

tedm3

Please don’t go too hard on them. I think they are working to the best of their ability to get things up and running. I’ve had them for quite a while and overall their service has been very good. I can relate to what they must be going thru as I’ve been a network administrator and let me tell you it’s nerve racking when things aren’t working right and users start to jam the phone lines.

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Please don’t go too hard on them. I think they are working to the best of their ability to get things up and running. I’ve had them for quite a while and overall their service has been very good. I can relate to what they must be going thru as I’ve been a network administrator and let me tell you it’s nerve racking when things aren’t working right and users start to jam the phone lines.
Isn’t that the truth?!! The website was probably getting flooded with tickets causing more issues on top of what they are already dealing with. You only have so many people at your disposal at one time. Getting the service back is the #1 priority right now. The error message on the website says what the issue is.

Top Bottom