• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
Could someone let me know what the credit card charge comes as from them? I haven't been with them for over a year or so now, but recently I've had $8 charges pop up and the only thing I can think is that it's from them. TIA.
DM

edlkll

I have had them for about 2 1/2 years and a very solid service. Works well with tivimate, the guide goes down ever now and then
but always comes back. Very happy with the service. I have never tried it with the other apps I have always used tivimate so I cant give
a opinion on the service with other apps. All in all its a great service

BlaséBlaséBlah

Is anyone else having issues with buffering on live TV? 24/7 channels are working great but the live channels have been buffering bad in the evenings.

Jcin22

username and password and website i have been using to pay for years not working.
I go to the site use the same saved user and password hit enter and just get stuck on that page.
have tried multiple days now.
Any advice or help?

Ed209

Staff member
i would try clearing the cache on the device and browser you are using restart and try again!