• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

MattyScaffa

I must be pretty lucky. I rarely have an issue with these guys (with last September's panel take down that impacted everyone and the recent internal re-org not withstanding)

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
I must be pretty lucky. I rarely have an issue with these guys (with last September's panel take down that impacted everyone and the recent internal re-org not withstanding)
I really don't think so. I believe you are in the majority finding the service is still reliable notwithstanding an occasional EPG outage or system refresh that occurs with all services.

Mamitoshi

Hi all, I’ve been a member since the playersklub days. I received a renewal invoice from billingportal but that site is down so I can’t pay. How can I renew my service?

aandg

On quaryerly auto renew and received notice it would be done. Tonight message received your account has expired. Been with appl since beginning players klub days What do I need to do to reinstate?

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
On quaryerly auto renew and received notice it would be done. Tonight message received your account has expired. Been with appl since beginning players klub days What do I need to do to reinstate?
DM sent

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member