• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Games Masters IPTV

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member

Attachments

• WeakBelovedBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif
    WeakBelovedBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 3

Riggly76

Sadly I had switched to another service and just yesterday saw the invoice for GMaster. Really like the service so looking for the info to log in on XCIPTV. Looking through a bunch of posts (not all 195 pages) and looks like I need a URL and that was coming via DM from mods. Can someone DM me the info or tell me where to find the info in this thread. TIA!

gami892

i cant login to the portal says invalid username or password. i have hit the forgot password and never get any response. ive checked my email and spam and nothing. could someone provide me with the new link? i would really appreciate it. thanks

Crystalblue

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
Sadly I had switched to another service and just yesterday saw the invoice for GMaster. Really like the service so looking for the info to log in on XCIPTV. Looking through a bunch of posts (not all 195 pages) and looks like I need a URL and that was coming via DM from mods. Can someone DM me the info or tell me where to find the info in this thread. TIA!
I’ll DM you

Crystalblue

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
i cant login to the portal says invalid username or password. i have hit the forgot password and never get any response. ive checked my email and spam and nothing. could someone provide me with the new link? i would really appreciate it. thanks
I’ll DM you

Pinkman

If someone can explain me why EPG is off quite often on GMX, I'd appreciate it very much.
I admit it is cheap, but if it's not working it doesn't matter even if it's free.

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Hi all. I started this in the forum.
Any one want to say their thoughts..

Mab

I am up and running, been working with no problems all weekend. Watched some 24/7 this morning.

Top Bottom