Gamemaster via firestick

Ok so I cleared cache, cleared data, refreshed DNS and logged in and all good now. I used the older version though. Newer one didn't work at all. Gope this helps someone :)

Hi yeah mine is been down as well. I thought its because I didn't pay bill but even the portal to pay is gone.

Hi yeah mine is been down as well. I thought its because I didn't pay bill but even the portal to pay is gone.
This is working for a bunch of people in the other thread: The URL is in the video description. It's just a five min video but if you do it exactly, it works! I tried it on two tvs.

Ok so I cleared cache, cleared data, refreshed DNS and logged in and all good now. I used the older version though. Newer one didn't work at all. Gope this helps someone :)

Thanks for info... Do you have a link for one of the older versions that you can share? thanks in advance

i sent dm to you guys
but if i didnt ,.. reply to me
Please send me info on what I need to do to get my firestick working properly again. It’s been down for several days and I can’t submit a ticket because the website is down.

Back
Top Bottom