Game Masters on a chromebook

better

Hi, been using Game Masters for awhile now on firestick and it's been working fine with TiviMate. I've had less luck making it work on Chrome. I've tried a few viewers, the latest being Perfect Player. It connects, gets EPG, etc but just doesn't seem easy to use like TiviMate. Can anyone suggest something that might work better ... on Chrome and with Game Masters? Thanks for any help - appreciate it.

Hi, been using Game Masters for awhile now on firestick and it's been working fine with TiviMate. I've had less luck making it work on Chrome. I've tried a few viewers, the latest being Perfect Player. It connects, gets EPG, etc but just doesn't seem easy to use like TiviMate. Can anyone suggest something that might work better ... on Chrome and with Game Masters? Thanks for any help - appreciate it.
I'm guessing that by 'chrome' you mean a chromebook in which case you should install bluestacks, which is an android emulator and will allow the android version of perfect player to run. I dont think tivimate will run on it though but other players i hav tried all ran well on it

I am using Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 and it's working like charm.

Back
Top Bottom