• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Game Masters FAQ

jimbo

gotta tell ya how much I appreciate you guys for all ya do.
an essential lifeline.
I too am almost always dealing with GM issues.
recently subscribed to Lava Tv and very likely considering leaving GM

GREAT FORUM

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member

Black318is

Is there an APK for gamemaster to use on iPhone?
Technically not a dedicated Gamemaster APK, but the ones Mike mentioned work well. I personally use Smarters but I’m sure others probably had success with some of the other ones. A lot of it comes down to personal choice.

Savhage

Will this work with MYIPTV on windows? if so how do i get the url I need. If not what are the best alternatives for Windows

Ed209

Staff member
Will this work with MYIPTV on windows? if so how do i get the url I need. If not what are the best alternatives for Windows
Look thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.

Savhage

Look thru the forums for iptv companies. Look for a free trial if they offer it . You will have to pay for a subscription and they will provide you with the required credentials.
No I have GameMasters. I’m looking for a player that will support xtream codes

tedm3

Are there instructions how to setup the phone apps on android or IOS, such as GSE, Xtream, Smarters, etc. Can't seem to find. Thanks in advance.

MikeFL

🏖🌴Mike 🌴🏖
Staff member
Are there instructions how to setup the phone apps on android or IOS, such as GSE, Xtream, Smarters, etc. Can't seem to find. Thanks in advance
They're all really the same as any other app using Xtream codes where the username, password, and server are expected. Nothing fancy or unusual. Quite straightforward.