Which app are you referring to? There is no longer a dedicated app. Firestick’s are getting updates..have you gotten yours yet? If not..there are a series of updates that happen 1st. This could be affecting your FireStick. @MikeFL has posted a troubleshooting list on the Game Master forum here:What's going on with the app thru Firestick? The buffering has been insane yesterday and today. Never seen it this bad. Any suggestions to resolve?
My internet service appears to be fine.
We provide this post to assist you in troubleshooting various issues. But don't let this post stop you from asking for assistance!
It would appear that while it's true any service goes down now and then, and at times the EPG is gone, more often than not problems are on the user side and can be remedied. Quite simply there is no perfect IPTV that's up 100% of the time. We need to live with that and discern when we're having problems of our own.
There is no new server, the system is up and running well along with the EPG
1. Force stop and clear the cache on your application.
2. Restart your device. Refresh your playlist and EPG
3. Try a different application and make sure your app is updated.
4. Shut down your gateway/router/modem, whatever it is you have for several minutes, and restart.
5. If you have both 2.4 and 5g available, select 5g if you are close to the gateway, select 2.4 if you are a distance from the gateway.
6. Try an Ethernet cable to avoid interference.
7. Try an external player such as VLC or MX Player to see if one works better on live TV, as they handle audio and video codecs differently
8. Experiment changing from .ts to .m3u8 (or the other way)
9. There has been a stepped-up throttling and blocking campaign from many ISPs. Are you using a VPN? Try turning off or on or changing countries.
10. Try a different device in your home, phone, etc., do a speed test although you generally need minimum speed to function.
11. There might be a routing issue from your ISP.
12. Good chance you'll be up and running again.
13. Login and make sure your account is paid up and shows active.
14. If all else fails, open a ticket, describe your issue(s). Say please and thank you, and ask for your account to be reset if necessary.
15. There's an assumption that the server changed, or that it is changing regularly. This is not the case.
16. Check other devices in your home to ensure there is no issue with the wi-fi itself. (See #4 as a solution)
17. Make sure you are using the XC login section of the app you are using and uncheck if provided the section for VOD.
18. There may be one or more apps that produce a JSON error with XC codes. Request a DM if you need help with this.
19. Consider that if you are in the U.K. (or elsewhere), your provider may well be throttling/blocking you with or without the use of a VPN
20. You may well notice that aggressive blocking/throttling can take place at the start of major live events in the U.S., U.K., and elsewhere.
21. Try more than one app. If you only have one, you may have to reinstall it.
I’ll DM youCan someone end me over the FAQ? Services stopped working yesterday. Thought it was just a Tivimate issue but tried the My IPTV software on my PC and now it's saying the url is invalid.
Invoice is due today but usually that is auto charged. Account shows active.
Wow. I'm saddened to say that apparently I'm going to miss the ufc fights tonight. I'm watching them, 2 seconds at a time, pause, load, skip forward 20 seconds, play 4 seconds, stop, pause, load......if I was paying good money for this I'd be pissed. I'm already pissed that I'm missing it and wasting my time with the horrible feeds. Both suck. Guess I'll go play COD...Tonight's ufc feed 1 is total loading, skipping garbage. Better off just presenting feed 2, it's a little better, but skipping a lot, too.