Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. TPK subscriber. Didn’t get any info on the change over. Any help with links, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

I signed up for a monthly pass but can’t find a way to get the service to work. Do I need the discord? Can someone help? Thanks

Last edited:
I signed up for a monthly pass but can’t find a way to get the service to work. Do I need the discord? Can someone help? Thanks
If you signed up to the new link to game masters or whatever they call themself these days, then you should have received an email message with your monthly account
I will send you the discord you can ask as many questions there .. if you can't find your answer. come back here and ask away.

If it is possible could you please send me the discord.. I need a place to ask questions.. My Gmaster APK is not working correctly... was fine till this morning..

If it is possible could you please send me the discord.. I need a place to ask questions.. My Gmaster APK is not working correctly... was fine till this morning..
done .. check your DM

How do you subscribe to game master?
you need to go to the new websites that replace their panels.
if you want to join them then these are the panel link here -https://forum.husham.com/threads/playersklub-forum.182/post-378

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom