Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come my service not working I can not get a hold of gamemaster any discord I can get a hold of them at thanks

Info on Game master IPTV updates will be posted here
I am/was a TPK member and I am trying to figure out what is going on with my account and the rebranding. How can I continue my service, pay the invoice and install the app?

How come my service not working I can not get a hold of gamemaster any discord I can get a hold of them at thanks
You might need a new account
Personally I would either renew or go with any other service avaliable

I am/was a TPK member and I am trying to figure out what is going on with my account and the rebranding. How can I continue my service, pay the invoice and install the app?
yes it is a bit much what they are doing but they want to keep it on the down low.. I think .. I dont know
i sent you discord link
but if you are not happy just move on to another iptv service.

Just for the record .. I am not affiliated with gamemaster. I am just trying to help you guys. They dont pay me shit.. So there is no reason for attacking me on social media. You can send me messages here I will answer where I can help

Please DM me. I am current TPK SUBSCRIBER and I have not received anything about the changes, no email, nothing.

I did get the link, thank you but I have no idea how to set it up. Are there any basic instructions?

Also, I can't seem to get logged into the website with my credentials. Do I need to sign up for a new account? I read somewhere my account would migrate over and I would have the same user name and password. Please advise. I tried contacting support with no reply.

I did get the link, thank you but I have no idea how to set it up. Are there any basic instructions?
for now all their new information is located in the discord link .. do you have that

Also, I can't seem to get logged into the website with my credentials. Do I need to sign up for a new account? I read somewhere my account would migrate over and I would have the same user name and password. Please advise. I tried contacting support with no reply.
yes should have migrated over to the new website.. are you loggining on to the new website

Greetings. I'm a bit confused. I can't log in to TopDog VPN using my credentials from TPK -- 'topdogvpn.com.' However, I can log in to 'topdog.network.' I got the 'Game Master X' app from FileLinked using the store code you supplied. Also have been able to log in to Game Master X using the service login and password I have with topdog.network. Are TopDog VPN and topdog.network the SAME?

Hi, please can someone DM me the discord, i signed up to TPK around a year ago for my mum to watch VOD movies, $5 a month and she loved it and suddenly she was getting Emails to renew whilst still having time left then couldn't access the site, each time she emailed support they replied asking her to pay via an auto response. The way this was handled is shocking but prepared to move over to GM because its one of the most reliable services i've experienced when its running smooth.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom