Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder that IPTV is not always Plug-in ready. Each device is different, some apps work better than others on certain devices and each app has different codecs/players.

Sometimes streaming problems are as simply as clearing cache, sometimes changing players does the trick. We recommend ANY TIME you have streaming/buffering issues, that you restart your device and disconnect power from both your modem and router for a full five minutes to completely clear all internet traffic. Please don't argue with support when we offer advice.

For those of you who use VPNs, please remember to change VPN server locations every few days, as being connected to the same server defeats the purpose if you are being throttled as your ISP gets used to that location.

Run speed tests, follow maintenance (steps above) and let Support know what measures you have taken before reporting issues. To stream IPTV smoothly, we recommend an internet speed of MINIMUM 15mbps download, and remember, if others are on the same connection using bandwidth, this may not be high enough to stream our service flawlessly.

Thank you for supporting Game Maste

hey went for instructions as new but need more info and site never showed had to pay 1st.Is this the new proper one game master as hate to go wrong but is there a place to look I old and not great on stuff.My box is a kukele chinese box that has work great for years now.I need help please I can learn have & will but need a kick in ase perhaps any way to test box prior to paying the usd payement and can I pay with pre pay canadian visa as well Thanks Husham too your site is the best!!!

hey went for instructions as new but need more info and site never showed had to pay 1st.Is this the new proper one game master as hate to go wrong but is there a place to look I old and not great on stuff.My box is a kukele chinese box that has work great for years now.I need help please I can learn have & will but need a kick in ase perhaps any way to test box prior to paying the usd payement and can I pay with pre pay canadian visa as well Thanks Husham too your site is the best!!!

I know how you feel. I recommend giving it a week or till the end of the week for things to settle down.

Thanks for the update, if you are a ex-TPK customer, you should get on the new gamemaster discord, all new information is available there...I will not post any direct links here.

Thanks for the update, if you are a ex-TPK customer, you should get on the new gamemaster discord, all new information is available there...I will not post any direct links here.
Send me a pm of it. And I will send it in pm for users.

I'm a current TPK subscriber but I haven't been sent anything from them regarding the change to Game Master. No emails. Nothing. And I don't know how to communicate with them anymore because they've stopped using Mint Panel. I would appreciate any advice.

I'm a current TPK subscriber but I haven't been sent anything from them regarding the change to Game Master. No emails. Nothing. And I don't know how to communicate with them anymore because they've stopped using Mint Panel. I would appreciate any advice.
I understand how you feell.. there is two methods to communicate.. You can talk to them here in the forum to post a message and I am sure they will see it.
or you I will DM you another method to chat to them, called the discord chat... ( this is not for novice users )

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you could DM me the Discord info too. I’m also a current TPK subscriber who didn’t receive any info from them about any changes. Thanks a million!

Hey! I would really appreciate it if you could DM me the Discord info too. I’m also a current TPK subscriber who didn’t receive any info from them about any changes. Thanks a million!
Done - DM Sent

So, whats going on with TPK? Been trying to get in touch with them with no luck. Service does not seem to work. Mind sending the Discord?

I’m an active tpk member...or old tpk member. Kind of confused. I got a game master invoice that used to be top dog...so do I need to download a different app. Can I get some more info, instructions or a link to the correct app for my firestick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom