• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Game Master Server URL

callanish

Same here as Alda100 regarding XCIPTV. The service is down using XCIPTV, but tried it with the iptv smarters app and it still works. Anything change recently?

Crystalblue

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
Same here as Alda100 regarding XCIPTV. The service is down using XCIPTV, but tried it with the iptv smarters app and it still works. Anything change recently?
No changes recently but I’ll DM you the current url.

callanish

No changes recently but I’ll DM you the current url.
Hi,

Looks like it worked itself out, but thanks for sending that. Must have been an XCIPTV issue. Had no issues signing in with apps like Tivimate and OTT navigator. Just wouldn't sign in using XCIPTV. Fortunately it fixed itself out after a few hours. Appreciate you trying to help though. Regards.

VETTEGuy

Ever since Tivimate did their last update I've had nothing but buffering on all channels. I didn't update one of my other TV's and there's no issue. It's there a new server I should be trying? I've been using the same server for a year or more now and haven't had issues up until recently.

Top Bottom