FLV and MOV file on Kodi

VincentMicah

Hi all,

I have installed Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 4 and it work perfectly, I can play all the files except FLV and MOV). I have search in the internet and all the page propose to convert the files which I don't want to.

Is there any way to import codecs or something to avoid converting all the files?

I know that with MOV files their might be a license issue but what about VLC that is free can play these file type?

Hi all,

I have installed Kodi on a Raspberry Pi 4 and it work perfectly, I can play all the files except FLV and MOV). I have search in the internet and all the page propose to convert the files which I don't want to.

Is there any way to import codecs or something to avoid converting all the files?

I know that with MOV files their might be a license issue but what about VLC that is free can play these file type?
vlc will play with no issue these files
but KODI should also do the same
Not sure why you getting that no play unless you have a different bitrate or something on these files which means converting them is the only solution for FLV and MOV for KODI

Any chance you can post a pictuer here of the error you are getting from these files..
and if you do find a solution.. please post back here

vlc will play with no issue these files
but KODI should also do the same
Not sure why you getting that no play unless you have a different bitrate or something on these files which means converting them is the only solution for FLV and MOV for KODI

Any chance you can post a pictuer here of the error you are getting from these files..
and if you do find a solution.. please post back here
Thanks, very helpful

Back
Top Bottom