Extream Codes will not process playlist

dwanereed

Keep getting error messages so I uninstalled Tivi Mate. Installed it again and it started processing but it kept processing for 20 minutes. I cleared the cache & also all of the data. Tried accessing the Playlist again and got the error message again.

Keep getting error messages so I uninstalled Tivi Mate. Installed it again and it started processing but it kept processing for 20 minutes. I cleared the cache & also all of the data. Tried accessing the Playlist again and got the error message again.
Are you downloading the official 3.4 version from the Google Play Store? Did you remember to grant the app’s permissions in your Settings after downloading it? Have you tried rebooting your router and device both?

I have tried everything that was suggested to me. I have the 3.4 version installed. I will uninstall it again and follow your advise for a new install.

I have tried everything that was suggested to me. I have the 3.4 version installed. I will uninstall it again and follow your advise for a new install.
If you are using a VPN..turn it off when adding your playlist. Double check your server url/username/password for errors. If you continue to get errors..contact your IPTV provider.

Back
Top Bottom