Error "UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption" playin records

sampras

i have version 3.4.0 Premium installed on Android 9, configured m3u-playlist and xml-EPG urls, both are shown correctly and works fine. when I record LiveTV the record is working and saves this on local storage.
But when I open the record and wanna see it, I get the error "UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption" , and it doesnt matter which channel...the same error on second device, where I also installed the same version and configured like the first device...same error
Does everbody knows this error ?

i have version 3.4.0 Premium installed on Android 9, configured m3u-playlist and xml-EPG urls, both are shown correctly and works fine. when I record LiveTV the record is working and saves this on local storage.
But when I open the record and wanna see it, I get the error "UnrecognizedInputFormatExecption" , and it doesnt matter which channel...the same error on second device, where I also installed the same version and configured like the first device...same error
Does everbody knows this error ?
this seems to be occuring more recently. its been suggested for the time being anyway, to try using a different external player. You can do this in the settings and use for example VLC. Maybe use m3u8 format instead of TS or vica versa

thx.. i tested this in my last installation, same error, seems the record is alwasys damaged by each record i do...because i openend the record also on my windows pc..or mutliple players, no player could open it...just in the moment i did a record and same error when opening
I read your suggestion yesterday in another forum...

Back
Top Bottom