Error processing playlist

JRivest63

I purchased Tivimate Companion and have installed Tivimate on my firestick, however after I enter all of the info required I get the following error:

An error has occurred while processing the p,Aylin’s t. Make sure you have entered the correct data and check your internet connection.

I have checked everything and now I am sure what to do!

JaniceR

I purchased Tivimate Companion and have installed Tivimate on my firestick, however after I enter all of the info required I get the following error:

An error has occurred while processing the p,Aylin’s t. Make sure you have entered the correct data and check your internet connection.

I have checked everything and now I am sure what to do!

JaniceR
Are you getting this error when adding your playlist? Did you subscribe to an IPTV service? TiviMate doesn’t contain any channels. Buying premium on the Companion app only gives you access to additional Settings and the ability to add more than one playlist. You must subscribe to an IPTV service as well in order to get your channels.

If you have subscribed to an IPTV service..when adding your playlist..are you using XTreme Codes login to add your playlist or an M3U? XTreme Codes is easiest and will pull up your channels and EPG both with one server url and your username and password.

The error code you are getting is telling you something isn’t right either with your server url or your username and password. Look for spaces in your typing that shouldn’t be there such as a space after a period.. or a capital letter that shouldn’t be capitalized. Those are 2 of the most common reasons for errors.

Back
Top Bottom