EPG Colored Genre For Kodi

Repoman

I am trying to get my EPG guide for teamexpat to show the card genres in Kodi. I tried numerous things I still have not been able to get the colored genres to work.Does anyone else know how to fix this issue?

I am trying to get my EPG guide for teamexpat to show the card genres in Kodi. I tried numerous things I still have not been able to get the colored genres to work.Does anyone else know how to fix this issue?
what application are you using .. and why are you using Teamxpat..

kodi 18.6 with

Kodi 18.5 Teamexpat iptv was best here in Canada for local content.
Honestly there are better ones.
I don't know about teamexpat updates as he stopped talkingnto.me after the year he decided to attack everyone when he was drinking sommuch. But he continued I suppose because like I said not heard of anything for a long time

In any case.
I still like to help you.
So you tell me couple or things.
Are you looking for free or paid service
Because paid I can recommend so many with guides

But free
Hmm. There is some also

So tell me what you looking for instead of teamexpat.

Also if anyone reading this and have information on teamexpat information or what is their statues on how to help here. Please feel free to comment on this.

I have spent a good while puzzling out the 'How to get EPG genre colours working' problem on V17 Krypton since moving from V16 Jarvis and I am almost there but not quite...

My EPG setup is as follows - EPG Collector --> (xmltv file) --> NextPVR --> Kodi

EPG Collector allows genre names to be modified via a configuration file, so I have (I think) the correctly formed genre names going into NPVR and then to Kodi.
For example: Sports, News/Current affairs, Documentary, Movie/Drama, Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror, etc. vidmate app download insta save

The Kodi EPG does then show some entries in colour, but the process of assigning a colour to a genre is a mystery to me and I can't see how it works.
After much googling I have found the 'epg-genres' directory which contains a set of numbered .png files and I assume that the numbers correspond to categories/genres but I can't find any documentation which describes what is going on.
For example, is it possible to control how a particular colour is assigned to any given genre?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom