Enable to login for make payment

fmahamdally

Hi, i noticed that I'm not able to do my payment Gmaster iptv. When i login in my account the website is not available.

I can log in to the site but cannot pay with my usual method. Has something changed?
seems like this is happening to random customers, maybe try replying to every email address in the invoice notice to see if you can get a response.

I've been trying for a few days to login and make my payment, but I can't login, just get the login details incorrect message. I know I'm entering the correct information. I even tried the forgot password function, but that doesn't work either. I sent a reply to the invoice email, but get no response...can't put in a ticket if I can't login.
Any ideas?

I've been trying for a few days to login and make my payment, but I can't login, just get the login details incorrect message. I know I'm entering the correct information. I even tried the forgot password function, but that doesn't work either. I sent a reply to the invoice email, but get no response...can't put in a ticket if I can't login.
Any ideas?
dmd you

if you guys are still having log in problems schooner advises to try disabling your antivirus before attempting to log in. There may be something about the platform that triggers some antivirus programs.

Same issue here...tried on pc..mobile etc...not able to access the site to make payment
ONCE I got the log in page..but it wouldn't take my login info..very frustrating

seems like this is happening to random customers, maybe try replying to every email address in the invoice notice to see if you can get a response.
I tried that yesterday and the address failed immediately. Would you be able to help me as well?

Back
Top Bottom