Download EMAD Arabic Videos Information

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
But I can't pay I don't have dollars sir, it's a free service no, for 3 dollars you prevent people from using your extension on kodi!!!!!

But I can't pay I don't have dollars sir, it's a free service no, for 3 dollars you prevent people from using your extension on kodi!!!!!
Hi @emadmahdi. I'm not sure what this all about but can you assist please

Hi @emadmahdi. I'm not sure what this all about but can you assist please
My kodi addon "Arabic Videos" is not free software .. it was free for 5 years .. but not anymore.
The donation for my program is only 5 american dollars for every 3 months.

I agree with @emadmahdi he has worked his back side on this addon and asking $5 is not too much and to be honest it is worth it for all the work he has put on it.

@emadmahdi can you share methods of payments please here
For a limited time .. if someone does not have paypal account .. he or she can get free $10 from paypal just for opening new account using my refer friend link and then pay to buy anything such as a cup of coffee for me.
As for your question @husham .. you can read all the details in this link (Arabic & English):

Back
Top Bottom