Disabling updates on Samsung smart tv

Wolvotron

Hi there

can anyone help me as when I go into the settings on my new Samsung smart tv (2020) the software updates section is greyed out?

Want to turn the auto updates off (so it doesn’t wipe Smart IPTV app) but don’t seem to be able to access it?

thanks in advance.

Hi there

can anyone help me as when I go into the settings on my new Samsung smart tv (2020) the software updates section is greyed out?

Want to turn the auto updates off (so it doesn’t wipe Smart IPTV app) but don’t seem to be able to access it?

thanks in advance.
Software update frayed out is because it is detecting the apps working or something working in the background

So what your best solution to access that. Is to turn off Tv from the power button or power socket in the wall for 10 seconds. And then turn on. Then immediately go to disable software update

Software update frayed out is because it is detecting the apps working or something working in the background

So what your best solution to access that. Is to turn off Tv from the power button or power socket in the wall for 10 seconds. And then turn on. Then immediately go to disable software update

Back
Top Bottom