• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Clarity+ IPTV

Clarity_Plus

Hey guys! I've been a member here for a while now. And I've loved all of the info and insight yall provide here! I've actually just purchased my first ever panel on the best server I've ever come across!
I'm pleased to introduce everybody to Clarity+
A premium service, at a competitive price!
Right now, we’re looking at a little over 18,000 live TV channels, and nearly 100k VOD movies and shows
Basically, if it’s on TV, you’ll get it here! On a top of the line server ensuring little to no buffering at all times.
I know most people seek out specifically US, UK, and/or Canadian channels, but in case you’re looking for a different country, odds are we’ve got those covered too!
I am more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have about the service or specific channels to ensure you feel confident before moving forward.
I know I’m new to the game, so some might see that as a negative, but look at it this way: It will mean you have my undivided support virtually 24/7

Best way to get in touch with me is telegram at the moment
Clarity+
I've also just started a support group on discord so everyone can talk to each other and I can announce any relevant updates for the service.
Find that at:

The prices are as follows :
1 month $15
3 months $35
6 months $55
12 months $75
(one connection)

Accepting resellers as well!
Be well. Talk soon!

Clarity_Plus

I'm just now wondering if it was against the forum rules to post this?? If so, I'm sincerely sorry. I'll happily delete if I need to. I was just trying to spread the word on a forum that I trust. Not intending to infringe on any rules, if I happened to!