• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channel requests

Oddballs

Staff member
Any update on these please?
Nothing more updates 🙂.
I will chase the server teams for them but we didn't get further updates apart form they are on the list to further looked at

billy

Looks like the Columbus Ohio FOX local is mixed up:

US:FOX (WTTE) (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to 54 WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) but the EPG data for WTTE is accurate

Oddballs

Staff member
Looks like the Columbus Ohio FOX local is mixed up:

US:FOX (WTTE) (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to 54 WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) but the EPG data for WTTE is accurate
Will forward to our team

billy

WBNS (CBS) Local is returning a 403.

Also any update on

US:FOX (WTTE) (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to 54 WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) but the EPG data for WTTE is accurate?

Thanks for fixing WBNS (CBS)

US:FOX (WTTE) (Columbus, Ohio) is still improperly mapped to 54 WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) but the EPG data for WTTE is accurate

Oddballs

Staff member
W
Thanks for fixing WBNS (CBS)

US:FOX (WTTE) (Columbus, Ohio) is still improperly mapped to 54 WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) but the EPG data for WTTE is accurate
Hi there, so sorry about this.
This channel had been reported but it is the source we are getting this chann from. It doesn't appear to be fixed. Unfortunately the fix for this is not going to be fixed soon. We do apologize for this ;(

billy

W

Hi there, so sorry about this.
This channel had been reported but it is the source we are getting this chann from. It doesn't appear to be fixed. Unfortunately the fix for this is not going to be fixed soon. We do apologize for this ;(

Hrm, It was working for months and just changed recently. New source for channels? or?

Oddballs

Staff member
I will report it again, we do appolgies for the inconvenience.

Is there a specific program you watching on that channel or game ?

Thrice626

Hi! So far everything looks and works great! I might be missing it but any chance to get USA TV Bravo West Coast feed?

Or is there a way to switch to West Coast feed for these type of channels?

Oddballs

Staff member
Hi! So far everything looks and works great! I might be missing it but any chance to get USA TV Bravo West Coast feed?

Or is there a way to switch to West Coast feed for these type of channels?
Will report this for you to our team :)

MattyScaffa

Not a channel request per se, but is there any chance that you can add Catch Up capability to the following channel: "US - Sports: YES Network". Thanks

Oddballs

Staff member
Not a channel request per se, but is there any chance that you can add Catch Up capability to the following channel: "US - Sports: YES Network". Thanks
Will ask our team

Top Bottom