• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channel requests

billy

Any update on my two Columbus Ohio locals?

CBS WBNS (Columbus Ohio) is improperly mapped to CBS WCBI (Columbus Mississippi).
ABC WSYX (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to ABC WTVM (Columbus, Georgia)

Thanks

Been almost a month :( Any updates? See attached screenshot if this help.

CBS WBNS (Columbus Ohio) is improperly mapped to CBS WCBI (Columbus Mississippi) however the guide data is correct.
ABC WSYX (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to ABC WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) and guide data is incorrect

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20211116_220823.jpeg
    20211116_220823.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 3

Oddballs

Staff member
Hi there ,
We do apologize. But some links we get to subsidize from other sources and we rely on them to provide the links and when we send the request as per your ask. We wait for them to update. So this is beyond our control on some sources

We do apologize:(

Oddballs

Staff member
We do apologize for that. It's not like we are ignoring you. The request went to our team for sure. And we are working on it. I have sent the request with urgency again for you

billy

Can you also please put an urgent request on my two issues as well? Originally reported on October 18th.

CBS WBNS (Columbus Ohio) is improperly mapped to CBS WCBI (Columbus Mississippi) however the guide data is correct.
ABC WSYX (Columbus, Ohio) is improperly mapped to ABC WTVM (Columbus, Georgia) and guide data is incorrect

Thanks.

Oddballs

Staff member
Can you also please put an urgent request on my two issues as well? Originally reported on October 18th.

Thanks.
reported to our team

Nostradamus

Good morning Everyone,
Looks like there's a STRONG chance Mobus will be my new provider when I'm done with my testing phase.
Given that notion, I'd like to request "ESPN Plus."
Maybe because it's a national channel vs local channel it'll be an easier request to fill.
Thank you

Oddballs

Staff member
Channel request submitted to the team

Nostradamus

Good morning OB:)

I found a stream that's incorrect, in the Italian TV section, IT: LA7 isn't correct, it's actually LA7d(WAY less popular), the EPG is correctly mapped, however, the stream seems to be incorrect; I figured this should be an easy fix given that it is already a listed channel.

Thx OB 🙂👍💪

Oddballs

Staff member
Good morning OB:)

I found a stream that's incorrect, in the Italian TV section, IT: LA7 isn't correct, it's actually LA7d(WAY less popular), the EPG is correctly mapped, however, the stream seems to be incorrect; I figured this should be an easy fix given that it is already a listed channel.

Thx OB 🙂👍💪
I will report this to the team ;)

Crey321

i have asked about this but not sure you knew which one i was talking about.
I notice just about all your competitors are showing these
Please can you review picture so you can see what channels i am on about
EFL Ifollow

Attachments

• EEL.jpeg
    EEL.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 4

Oddballs

Staff member
i have asked about this but not sure you knew which one i was talking about.
I notice just about all your competitors are showing these
Please can you review picture so you can see what channels i am on about
EFL Ifollow
Just out of curiosity. Are they broadcasting anything ?

I can see the image you sent and I have forwarded it to our team to investigate. But I know these UK ifollow are not broadcasting any marches that we don't have anyway

Can you confirm what is the difference

Oddballs

Staff member

Crey321

All uk championship games are on ifollow but you dont have any of them that i have ever found.
Cardiff are playing now

Oddballs

Staff member

Oddballs

Staff member
does this service have Canadian sports/ locals??
We have Canadian channels that have Canadian sports lol 😂.

Which channel's you looking for specifically

Oddballs

Staff member
Any update please
We are sorry. The ifollow channels are subscribtion extra channels. Currently we are not adding extra costs to the already channels we have. This might be in the future 🙂

I still think some of the games they play we have in other channels

We are trying to find the list of games they are playing live so we can collect which other channels has them.

Top Bottom