CC (Closed captioning) on TiviMate

barburemil

Hi ! I recently bought the TiviMate Premium app .Does anyone know how to change the font size and background transparency at CC (Closed captioning) or (live subtitles) ? Because at system settings for closed caption : the message is "unable to open the system settings for close caption " ! Thanks for any help !!!

Unfortunately, this still appears to be something the dev doesn't have on high priority, so we're still with a single style of CC.
While watching a show, long press on 'enter' toggle over to cc and you should have a choice of off or closed captions 1. That's it.
Clicking on system settings for closed captions produces 'unable to open.....'
A work in progress. It's on the to-do list.

Thanks for the reply ! For me this service is essential ( hearing impairments ), I can't closed ! I will have to get used to this for a while until the people from Tivimate solve this problem ... because it's annoying to see text covering a quarter of the screen ! I hope to solve it quickly ! I appreciate .

Thanks for the reply ! For me this service is essential ( hearing impairments ), I can't closed ! I will have to get used to this for a while until the people from Tivimate solve this problem ... because it's annoying to see text covering a quarter of the screen ! I hope to solve it quickly ! I appreciate .
I'm with you on this. While not hearing impaired, there are times I want and use CC. You didn't say if you're using a Fire device. If you are and go to settings/accessibility, you can make some changes there including using a 'small' font that will make the viewing experience 100% better.

Yes I 'am using tivimate apk installed on firestick, I have already made CC settings on firestick but it does not apply to TiviMate app ! TKS !

Yes I 'am using tivimate apk installed on firestick, I have already made CC settings on firestick but it does not apply to TiviMate app ! TKS !
I think you'll find changing the cc for example to small in the accessibility settings on the stick will make a world of difference for you and it most definitely will carry to the TiviMate. If you don't think so, I'll be happy to show you some before/after snapshots of the difference.

I tried several, ... I managed to remove the background from the text, which is good .:thumbs-up-animated-emoji:and HAPPY !
Thanks for your support !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom