Can't play new pdslive/gamers adult movies on tivimate

slamdancer

I have the old gamers now pdslive..I use tivimate as the player..I'm having issues with the updated adult movies not playing..tried external players with no luck..sent in a ticket and got a bot reply that was useless..anyone else having the same problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have the old gamers now pdslive..I use tivimate as the player..I'm having issues with the updated adult movies not playing..tried external players with no luck..sent in a ticket and got a bot reply that was useless..anyone else having the same problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Still having the problem? just checked mine and they are playing fine using the built-in player and VLC.

The old 93 are playing, but they added the over 1300 of new ones, but those don't work. It is third party and they are still working on fix.

Still having the problem? just checked mine and they are playing fine using the built-in player and VLC.
Yeah...it is all the new ones they put up when pdslive took over..none of the titles that have multiple channels play. for instance **** 1
Ect..

Just went through some of mine and all of them seem to be playing fine. no I didn’t check every single one. Lol..
and I’m in the United States So that can’t be the issue. Perhaps submit a ticket and they can do a reset on your account.

I figured it out...nvidia did some update and some of the settings got screwed up..so I did a factory reset then installed tvimate again and they worked...

Back
Top Bottom