Can't login and won't to send password email

Afakhry73

I bought new TV box and installed my tivimate on it but won't able to login using my premium account. Keep giving me wrong user name or password and when trying to reset password it won't send email. Please help

I assume you got tivimate at google play, you can contact the developer thru a link in the tivimate page at google play, near the bottom

Purchased tivimate on google store and am unable to log into premium, keeps saying can't log you in try later? I have emailed developer and tried resetting password with no luck. Probably going to cancel at end of day if I can't get in.

did you recently sign up for the free version? because paid will not take over untill free period is finished

I installed the app on my Nvidia Shield and then logged in to my phone and signed up and paid my money for lifetime subscription using the companion app. My money was withdrawn from paypal. So I should have full access to the tivimate app but don't, program is still in demo mode? companion app says that I am a Premium unlocked and tells me to login through the unlock screen in the app. But will not work....

i hope the dev gets back to you soon for sure, out of curiosity why use the companion app? isnt google play available on shield?

i hope the dev gets back to you soon for sure, out of curiosity why use the companion app? isnt google play available on shield?
Yes google play is on the shield and I was able to install the TiviMate app from the google play, but the companion app used to pay for the app and setup an account isn't on the google play store on my Nvidia Shield so I had to use my android phone to signup.

Back
Top Bottom