Can't log in to premium - reset password not working

Vierzehn31

Hoping someone at Tivimate can assist after being directed here by their customer support. my IPTV is working but think I accidentally signed myself out of my tivimate app and I don't recall my tivimate premium password and the password recovery does not send me an email - the app just says "please check your email for instructions..."

My Google play subscription doesn't have the password recorded either, unfortunately.

I did check spam and junk, etc. it simply doesn't arrive after multiple attempts now.

I was asked to post a screenshot but there's no screen to post - nothing looks wrong that I can show. I'm using tivimate on a Bravia tv, if that helps but all I need is a password reset.

Hoping someone at Tivimate can assist after being directed here by their customer support. my IPTV is working but think I accidentally signed myself out of my tivimate app and I don't recall my tivimate premium password and the password recovery does not send me an email - the app just says "please check your email for instructions..."

My Google play subscription doesn't have the password recorded either, unfortunately.

I did check spam and junk, etc. it simply doesn't arrive after multiple attempts now.

I was asked to post a screenshot but there's no screen to post - nothing looks wrong that I can show. I'm using tivimate on a Bravia tv, if that helps but all I need is a password reset.
Download the TiviMate Companion app to your Android phone or tablet:
When signing in..click the forgot password and it should send you a link to reset.
Once you reset your password..sign in to the Companion app with your email and new password. Then delete your Bravia TV from the list of your devices. Then you will be able to sign in again on the Bravia TiviMate app to activate premium.

Download the TiviMate Companion app to your Android phone or tablet:
When signing in..click the forgot password and it should send you a link to reset.
Once you reset your password..sign in to the Companion app with your email and new password. Then delete your Bravia TV from the list of your devices. Then you will be able to sign in again on the Bravia TiviMate app to activate premium.
Hi Crystal,

I tried this as well and still don't receive a reset email. what else can I do here to access my premium account again?

Hi Crystal,

I tried this as well and still don't receive a reset email. what else can I do here to access my premium account again?
Check your spam box as well as your main email. Give it a little bit of time to be sent..it’s not instantaneous.
If you still don’t receive an email to reset..you will need to email the developer for help. Here is his email:
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom