Cannot login to premium

nicho 0707

When trying to log into my premium account for two dads I keep receiving a message saying 'could not login, please try again later' . I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled, and removed all active devices on my account. But still doesn't work, any help would be much appreciated thank you.
image.jpg

When trying to log into my premium account for two dads I keep receiving a message saying 'could not login, please try again later' . I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled, and removed all active devices on my account. But still doesn't work, any help would be much appreciated thank you.
View attachment 1544
I don't understand, the picture is of outlook login and your post is regarding tivimate?

I’m a little confused about this also. To log into Tivimate if you have premium you do that within the Tivimate program itself.
Should be under “Settings” “About”.

I’m a little confused about this also. To log into Tivimate if you have premium you do that within the Tivimate program itself.
Should be under “Settings” “About”.
Hi, this is on the fire stick app. I already have a premium account. Created on the companion app from the google play store. I am trying to sign into my premium account on the app. under 'unlock premium'

Hi, this is on the fire stick app. I already have a premium account. Created on the companion app from the google play store. I am trying to sign into my premium account on the app. under 'unlock premium'
I have used premium before. I uninstalled the app as the service was bugging frequently. And now account sign back into my premium account

Are you able to sign into tivimate companion app on an android phone or tablet?

i'm trying to sign in on my fire stick. Under unlock premium, so i can watch TV shoes and Movies. I have paid for premium on my phone on the companion app. And im trying to login to my premium account on the fire stick.

i'm trying to sign in on my fire stick. Under unlock premium, so i can watch TV shoes and Movies. I have paid for premium on my phone on the companion app. And im trying to login to my premium account on the fire stick.

You will never be able to login if you cannot remember what email address and password you used when you purchased premium.
if you have more than one email address, check which one you used in the Google play store If that’s how you purchase your premium. Don’t go by what your Tivimate companion email is at the bottom of the screen. Mine shows a different address than what I actually purchased premium with through the play store.

View attachment 1544
I am
I don't understand, the picture is of outlook login and your post is regarding tivimate?
I also am unable to log into TiviMate Premium from my firestick, when I input the correct email address / password I used on my other firestick to get to this feature it works, when i attempt to gain access from 2nd firestick into the premium account i get the same message unable to login please try again later message. i am only using 2 of the 5 allocated to me

You should install tivimate companion and it will show you the active devices you have. Let's confirm that first

Back
Top Bottom