• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best Torrent Sites for Music in 2021 to download and share music files

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member

Abypeyhen

I like to listen to different music. I listen to music in transport, on a walk, at work. It's not just the melody that's important to me, but also the lyrics themselves. The quality of the music I listen to is also critical to me. Sometimes I accidentally download pirated versions of songs in terrible quality. I can't pay for subscriptions in music listening apps, so I prefer to download them directly from my browser. It's pretty hard to find a good source where you can download a particular song for free and in good quality. For example, yesterday, I managed to download adele new song 2021, which I like very much and charge with positive emotions. I'm delighted that now I can listen to it in the public domain.

Last edited:

Reasonable_Ed

On such sites, I like a serious attitude to security. On such sites, all users who upload content are checked. The files themselves are always marked as reliable/unreliable. Yes, you can't get a guarantee of protection against tracking and malware, but this check reduces the risk of infection. I also like filters on similar platforms, with which you can find files by format, quality, and more. It saved me a lot of time while I was looking for the file I needed. By the way, I convert all files using MKV to MP4 Converter. This is how I speed up my process.

Last edited: