Backup Kodi Movies and TV shows

LiamEvans210

Hello,
I would like to backup My Media Library so I can do a clean install of Kodi. I have god knows what addons and things in there and am getting a few glitches.
I have tried the Backup the Library in the system menu, but that seems to do nothing. I just get a couple of folders with alot of artwork and thats it. movie soundtrack
To backup Kodi and move it between rooms in my house I use FreeFileSync, and sync the appdata/roming/kodi folder across my network. This keeps me a good backup of everything and keeps everything the same across the network.
But as I said, Kodis become a bit glitchy and laggy, I can never just exit kodi, It always hangs, If I try to add something on, and hit add on from zip file, It hangs, and my kodi folder has hit about 170,000 files over 22gb.
So, long story short, Can I do a fresh install and move my library over. I do not want to rebuild my library, for some reason the TVDB movie scraper is not scraping on my machine unless i enter each movie manually. I'm not doing that for 2500 movies.
you can download ringtones free at: Ringtones Free Download

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom