Assistance Needed Logging In

Bamagirl

I have dowloaded the app and entered my password information, username and URL. When I click log in it brings me to another screen that asks me to select a panel type. The options are
Xtream Codes API
EZHomeTech Panel
M3U URL
I donot know which one to select nor was I provided any urls for these. Can you advise which one to choose and tbe applicable code to enter.

There is something wrong here and it is frustrating me. I am putting in my credentials that was privided3which is my username, password and URL that gamemaster emailed me. When I click sign i it ask me to select a panel type. Xtream Codes API is already highlighted. So when I click on it it takes me back to the main screen

Hello everyone, new guy! I'm not sure if i'm in the right section here. I did find someone post a filelinked number for a new Game Master app. I installed it, its working for me, but I still don't know a link to their new website. Can anyone help me? It's not surprising that they haven't sent everyone an email and telling them what they can do. I've been a customer of theirs for just over 2 years, grandfathered in from TPK.

I have tried entering my GM credentials in xciptv, using recommended url but just like those above, keep getting routed back to the main screen.

i did too then i realized it was because when i pressed enter it jumped to settings not login now, the color changes when you go to that button black means your not logging in blue is what you want

Back
Top Bottom