App Stays in Initial State - no playlists

EYHUSHAM

Hello,

I have installed Tivimate on a FireTv. I was able to also unlock the premium using the companion account.

However, when starting the app, the main window stays in the initial page with “Add Play List – Settings” even after adding 1, 2… 3 playlists.

I have added 3 playlists and they have been successfully processed. I see them in Settings > Playlist. How do I get to 'view' or load the play lists?

Thanks

@EYHUSHAM, something doesn't sound right, or I'm not understanding. You should instantly see your three playlists by toggling to the left twice after backing out of settings. Trying exiting the program, clear cache, and force stop the app. If that doesn't help make sure you have installed a genuine app from the developer. The latest release can be found at http://www.mediafire.com/file/chcz47tjsnooa32/tivimate_3405.apk/file or from Filelinked 93272342 - If necessary, uninstall the app and install again.

Thanks very much for your suggestions. This is what I've tried:

1. Correct, Nothing happens, that is I do not see the playlists by toggling to the left twice after backing out of settings. I only see the message that "Tivimate does not provide..." and the 2 buttons "Add Playlist" and "Settings".

2. Cleared the cache
=> no change.

3. Stopped the app
=> no change.

4. I had originally installed the version from troypoint.com (How To Install and Use TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick/Android TV Box). I uninstalled it and downloaded the one from http://www.mediafire.com/file/chcz47tjsnooa32/tivimate_3405.apk/file .
Installed the new one.
=> no change.

5. I made sure Permissions in the (Fire) > Settings > Apps > Manage Installed Applications > are to Allow write to the disk.
Not sure this was needed because even before all the playlists were saved. I was able to backup to a file and the App remembered to use the Premium.
=> no change. I only see the 2 buttons.

Would you have any other suggestions?

Thanks very much for your suggestions. This is what I've tried:

1. Correct, Nothing happens, that is I do not see the playlists by toggling to the left twice after backing out of settings. I only see the message that "Tivimate does not provide..." and the 2 buttons "Add Playlist" and "Settings".

2. Cleared the cache
=> no change.

3. Stopped the app
=> no change.

4. I had originally installed the version from troypoint.com (How To Install and Use TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick/Android TV Box). I uninstalled it and downloaded the one from http://www.mediafire.com/file/chcz47tjsnooa32/tivimate_3405.apk/file .
Installed the new one.
=> no change.

5. I made sure Permissions in the (Fire) > Settings > Apps > Manage Installed Applications > are to Allow write to the disk.
Not sure this was needed because even before all the playlists were saved. I was able to backup to a file and the App remembered to use the Premium.
=> no change. I only see the 2 buttons.

Would you have any other suggestions?
Are you using a VPN? If so..turn it off. Did you add the playlist thru XTreme Codes Login? If not..try that. Do you have enough memory left on your device?

Back
Top Bottom