Anyone help with who my provider was?

R4ckstraw

I can't login my email that I signed up them, and their "server' Url now not work? Trying google them.

vivid.ddns.net:8000, it was work fine for months til few days ago.

THanks in advance!

I believe ddns is a routing address
Or otherwise known as routing address. So unless they give you the actual direct link with out rerouting. You will not be able to connect.

Also with a routing address it is next to impossible to get to know who that company since they are using routing address to hide their real address.

For information on ddns check out this website.

Remote Access - Dynamic DNS - Create a Free DDNS Account Now - No-IP
Or

Was it by chance vivid media?

Just out of curiosity. What was the name of the company. Or at least how did you find them ?
hey, I know I go wrong way bout it. but i had a friend (online) and he was using them, and allowed me pay him for service. so I not he sure was reseller or what since he give me custom login credential, but he has not answered emails last week or so.., so maybe not good news and they went down.

I think he called them asylumtv when he first tell me, and I saw the watermarker on some channels early on that say that.

I only have 1 month or less left, so not out money anything. but was really good service, and wanted to see if anyone knew so I can locate them and get new urls.

thanks for fast reply guys!

The news of many IPTV companies going down is not surprising I really hope they didn't got down. And do wish for the best.

Maybe they had a glitch or much like any other maybe they changed the URL link and maybe they didn't post out to customers correctly or you just got missed. Like I said I hope for the best and let's not look at the worst scenario.

Im an optimist, you know. Hope for the best type situation first.

Since you almost running out. Maybe tell us what channels they had and maybe we hook you up with replacement IPTV companies just in case. I mean we send you list of possible ones if you don't hear anything in next few days. Then at least you have a possible alternatives

Back
Top Bottom