• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Add Additional EPGs

bemal

New member
Offline
So I use xtream-editor to configure my IPTV playlist. I also use it for my EPG. It has data on 80% of the channels I watch. Now I am trying to come up with data for the other 20% that isnt there. One of my stations is called "Charge!". If "Charge!" is available in m3u4u, how can I add it to my tivimate? If I add a whole new list from m3u4u, how does tivimate know to use the data from xtream-editir or mru4u? Should I try to make up my own listing for all the channels that I dont have?

Any help getting the data on my missing channels would be appreciated.
 
Top