24-7 Channel Buffering

OBX_BOY1989

I've been having this issue for a couple weeks now where the 24-7 channels will be playing then randomly buffer less then a second forward or backward. I made a ticket asking them if there was an issue and got a bot response. Did everything they said to do and it didn't work. Replied to the bot saying it didn't resolve the issue and someone wrote and basically said the same thing and I'm still dealing with the issue. I have the Fire TV Stick 4K Max and I use the XCIPTV app. If anyone has any advice on how to fix it please let me know. Thanks.

I've been having this issue for a couple weeks now where the 24-7 channels will be playing then randomly buffer less then a second forward or backward. I made a ticket asking them if there was an issue and got a bot response. Did everything they said to do and it didn't work. Replied to the bot saying it didn't resolve the issue and someone wrote and basically said the same thing and I'm still dealing with the issue. I have the Fire TV Stick 4K Max and I use the XCIPTV app. If anyone has any advice on how to fix it please let me know. Thanks.
I'm having the same issue, and man, it is annoying! I use the same set up as you with the 4K Max and XCIPTV, as well as others, so it's not unique to that setup. I'm surprised others have not mentioned this issue because it has to be across the board.

I'm having the same issue, and man, it is annoying! I use the same set up as you with the 4K Max and XCIPTV, as well as others, so it's not unique to that setup. I'm surprised others have not mentioned this issue because it has to be across the board.
Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with the same issue. I bought an ethernet adapter for my Fire Stick and at the moment it seems to have slowed that issue down or eliminated it on a lot of the 24-7 channels I watch on a daily basis. All the other channels don't buffer at all. It is super annoying for sure.

Anyone having issues with all 24-7 channels buffering forward or backward consistently. This has been a consistent issue for me and seemed to get worse after all the outages. I have the Fire TV Stick 4K Max and Express VPN with 400 Meg internet from my ISP. Does it on both the SIPTV and XCIPTV apps. I also have the Fire Stick connected to the Amazon brand ethernet adapter thinking that would improve it but it hasn't. Let me know if anyone is having similar issues and any tips other than stopping the app and clearing cache and uninstalling and reinstalling the apps. I've done all of that to no avail. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom