20 second channel change

LC6363

I got 2 4k fire sticks and both all of a sudden take about 20 seconds to change channels with tivimate. Plays perfect when It final comes on no buffering nothing i've done everything I can think of and stays the same no matter what. I've deleted firestick back to factory and reinstalled tivimate too I even deleted all my tivimate companion for all my devices too and refreshed companion too after and same. I changed the buffer from none to extra large stays same been using this for a while and never this problem just out of nowhere the other morning this happened. I also have another app that I use for TV and it plays great for the same iptv company app but I Like tivimate TV guide better. Any suggestions

I got 2 4k fire sticks and both all of a sudden take about 20 seconds to change channels with tivimate. Plays perfect when It final comes on no buffering nothing i've done everything I can think of and stays the same no matter what. I've deleted firestick back to factory and reinstalled tivimate too I even deleted all my tivimate companion for all my devices too and refreshed companion too after and same. I changed the buffer from none to extra large stays same been using this for a while and never this problem just out of nowhere the other morning this happened. I also have another app that I use for TV and it plays great for the same iptv company app but I Like tivimate TV guide better. Any suggestions
That sounds like there are background apps running..using up your RAM. Or it could be that Amazon was downloading an update in the background while you were using your device. Are you using version 4.2.0 of TiviMate? Do you still have enough storage space left on your Firesticks? Have you rebooted your router and Firesticks both? Has the issue now stopped?

That sounds like there are background apps running..using up your RAM. Or it could be that Amazon was downloading an update in the background while you were using your device. Are you using version 4.2.0 of TiviMate? Do you still have enough storage space left on your Firesticks? Have you rebooted your router and Firesticks both? Has the issue now stopped?
Thanks for the reply. Well after 1 month it just fixed itself weird. I’ve been doing this for a long time and this was a first. I’ve got my router on a timer to go off every night for a few hours I got tivimate premium and 4.2 I force close and clear cache every day and plenty of storage so maintenance is done every day like I said all my other apps played perfect no delays just tivimate man I deleted everything to factory on the firesticks and deleted all my tivimate users and reinstalled a few times tried everything and asked everyone no one ever had this problem and nothing worked and it was on 2 firesticks anyway still really don’t know why it happened and for so long and then bam fix itself so I could pass this along in case someone else has this problem but idk

Thanks for the reply. Well after 1 month it just fixed itself weird. I’ve been doing this for a long time and this was a first. I’ve got my router on a timer to go off every night for a few hours I got tivimate premium and 4.2 I force close and clear cache every day and plenty of storage so maintenance is done every day like I said all my other apps played perfect no delays just tivimate man I deleted everything to factory on the firesticks and deleted all my tivimate users and reinstalled a few times tried everything and asked everyone no one ever had this problem and nothing worked and it was on 2 firesticks anyway still really don’t know why it happened and for so long and then bam fix itself so I could pass this along in case someone else has this problem but idk
Wow! That’s really weird! Glad it corrected itself. Thanks for sharing your issue and what you experienced. You can’t be the only one that has ever had this issue. Sounds like just a fluke. Just really weird that it went on for that long.

Back
Top Bottom