Games Masters IPTV

Even though I am back with Gmaster, I too need another IPTV service so that when this happens AGAIN...I will have another reliable service

But I need one that also has VOD & Series. This is a must :)

Please let me know of one that is really good and has ALL (3) TV, VOD & Series
Let me know when you find one please. Need a good back up with all 3 as well!

Did you set up your real-debrid on Seren? You set it up with a random code, similar to Trakt.tv.

I remember the Seren set up didn't go as smoothly as other typical addons like Exodus.

By the way, you can and should set up all your addons with your real-debrid as well.

I'll come back and look for a reply and I'll try and help you if I can.
I found a link on troypoint.com and got the set up finished. Working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Quite honestly, if you feel this way, why not move on. Chances are the service will get back to normal shortly but who knows. I ended up trying a trial with Alternatives to Game Master IPTV Jack. It was $5 for 2 connections. So far, very happy. Only negative was figuring out bitcoins but it took 15mins. Great Can/US/UK content, lots of VOD but small 24/7. Jack was very easy to deal with too
Wanna try this as my backu. I loved VOD.

Post number 396 indicated a change in URL for the server. Is this as of today or from a few days ago?
If today...How about a DM with info. URL I am referencing is the one you use in a player..Xtreme.
Thanks

I found a link on troypoint.com and got the set up finished. Working fine now. Thanks for your help.
Great. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Post back in a few days and tell us if you think it's awesome or am I just worked up about nothing.

Wanna try this as my backu. I loved VOD.
Quite honestly. I have been very impressed with it. The EPG is the best I have seen. Definitely less channels than GMX but I am so far happy I made the switch. The guy quickly set me up with a trial too

Can someone DM me with some much needed info on getting gmaster up and running again? I have my ID and PW. Using tivimate, hopefully I could get the xtreme url. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom